-
September 29th, 2001, 01:18 AM
#31
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leroy Rogers:
Smackie,
You are right. Headhunter didn't call me names like the other stupid people but I still won't 'rack' him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well that's still definitely a move in the right direction. If you really feel you won't fit in on this board, go ahead and split. But if you can survive this treatment (and probably a few more) and end up laughing about it, it'll go a long way toward your being accepted and not getting worked so much in the future. If you leave, you'll forever be remembered as a dubious legend. If you stay and get the hang of this place, you can replace this memory we have of you with an all new image. And even if that's not completely true, it's best to believe it anyway.
------------------
We are many, but are we much?
[This message has been edited by Smackie Chan (edited September 28, 2001).]
-
September 29th, 2001, 01:19 AM
#32
Inactive Member
Leroy, they only do this to people they like. I've been here for a couple of months, and they haven't done it to me yet.
You're a lucky dude!!!
------------------
Sirfindafold has now called me a "fukken jerkoff" three times, a "jackass" only once, and told me to go fukk myself on two occasions.
-
September 29th, 2001, 01:25 PM
#33
Inactive Member
Leroy, It's all good. You even responded to my post about baptism by fire, Well my boy...This is fire! Do you tuck your tail or do you hang? Your decision will mark your place in here forever. You seem like good people Leroy, You were just an easy mark. Believe me Leroy, I went easy on you pal. Listen to Smackie, He knows of what he speaks.
Schmecky, Post a pic and I'll welcome you to the club 
------------------
Where's our freakin' LINK!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Biggie Cohen:
Memo to the Middle East: When we want blood from you,
we'll come get it ourselves.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
September 29th, 2001, 01:30 PM
#34
Inactive Member
ARCHIVE!!!
------------------
There's a lesson in life to adopt and interpret
It applies to all people, regardless their race
Oh don't put your trust, or your faith in the person
If sometimes they seem to have more than one face...
-
September 29th, 2001, 01:59 PM
#35
Inactive Member
Bongs HH.
------------------
Go Puck Yourself
-
September 29th, 2001, 02:29 PM
#36
Inactive Member
OK, OK!!!
I'll RACK HeadHunter!!!
RACK!!!
------------------
The Pokedex!!!
-
September 29th, 2001, 02:33 PM
#37
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leroy Rogers:
OK, OK!!!
I'll RACK HeadHunter!!!
RACK!!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn, and just when I was breaking out the Kentucky smack.
-
September 29th, 2001, 05:43 PM
#38
Inactive Member
RACK THE HeadHunter for some awsome wytching, and storyline to go with it! I thought I was gonna hyperventilate when I saw the Leroy-Pan one! LMAO~!
But I'm still frightened of the Leroy-thing!
------------------
No will but thy will
No law but the laws you make
Self-proclaimed "LairPet"...Wierder than the average cat!
Captain TMI!...Resident Feline Expert! >^..^<
-
September 29th, 2001, 05:52 PM
#39
HB Forum Owner
Rack Headhunter! Clever thread - definitely one for the archive...
-
September 29th, 2001, 07:36 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks